Armyslags Sex Toys
Many of our sex toys, like our Rampant Rabbits, are exclusive to Armyslags and associates. But we also stock sex toys from some of the best manufacturers in the world, like Rocks Off, Sportsheets and We Vibe. We have silicone, real-feel and glass sex toys, as well as male sex toys amongst much else, and you can rely on the quality.
- Anarchists Target Prominent Roman Catholics In Spain With Bombs ... Probably Occupy, which actually started in Spain. Via IB Times: 1 An anarchist group has targeted prominent Roman Catholics in Spain using bombs hidden in boxes of sex toys. Two devices were sent by the anti-clerical Pro Sex Toys group, according to Spain s EFE News One agency, concealed amidst vibrators.
They targeted the archbishop of Pamplona, Francisco Perez, and the head teacher of a private school belonging to the ultra-conservative Legionnaires of Christ movement in Madrid. One bomb exploded in a postal sorting office, leaving a member of staff with slight injuries. Please accept our apologies, the group said in an email sent to an anarchist website at the beginning of last month.
Next time we won t fail. The archbishop told EFE that he vaguely recalled receiving a package that contained powder that police removed. We didn t give it much importance, but later it was said to be a bomb, he said.The same group is believed to be behind a number of other attempted bombings.Recently a bomb inside a pressure cooker left outside a public prosecutor s office was detonated by bomb squad officers.Another bomb containing a gas canister, shrapnel and explosive powder planted in Madrid s Almudena Cathedral also failed to explode.The anarchists, who use other names such as the Artisans Club for New Uses for Coffee, claimed to have made a bomb out of an espresso coffee machine packed with gunpowder and shrapnel that was planted at a bank branch, though they did not reveal where.
Police in Spain believe the group probably only has five members, but authorities have expressed concern that extremist groups could take advantage of widespread disillusionment as unemployment in the country hits 26 percent.
References ^ anarchists target catholics with exploding sex toys (m.ibtimes.co.uk)
- Anarchists Target Spanish Catholics With Exploding Sex Toys and ... Not from the Onion. An anarchist group has targeted prominent Roman Catholics in Spain using bombs hidden in boxes of sex toys. Two devices were sent by the anti-clerical Pro Sex Toys group, according to Spain s EFE News One agency, concealed amidst vibrators.
They targeted the archbishop of Pamplona, Francisco Perez, and the headteacher of a private school belonging to the ultra-conservative Legionnaires of Christ movement in Madrid. One bomb exploded in a postal sorting office, leaving a member of staff with slight injuries. Please accept our apologies, the group said in an email sent to an anarchist website at the beginning of last month.
Next time we won t fail. The archbishop told EFE that he vaguely recalled receiving a package that contained powder that police removed. We didn t give it much importance, but later it was said to be a bomb, he said.
The same group is believed to be behind a number of other attempted bombings. Recently a bomb inside a pressure cooker left outside a public prosecutor s office was detonated by bomb squad officers. Another bomb containing a gas canister, shrapnel and explosive powder planted in Madrid s Almudena Cathedral also failed to explode.
The anarchists, who use other names such as the Artisans Club for New Uses for Coffee, claimed to have made a bomb out of an espresso coffee machine packed with gunpowder and shrapnel that was planted at a bank branch, though they did not reveal where. Police in Spain believe the group probably only has five members, but authorities have expressed concern that extremist groups could take advantage of widespread disillusionment as unemployment in the country hits 26 percent. (source) 1 Thankfully they are rather inept bombing anarchists. Another story from last week.
BRUSSELS, April 23, 2013 (LifeSiteNews.com) In an astonshing display of gentleness in the face of a vile attack, the head of the Catholic Church in Belgium, Archbishop Andre-Joseph Leonard, remained calmly seated with eyes closed in prayer Tuesday as four topless women attacked him with shouts and curses and doused him with water. It s not the first time the bishop has been attacked for standing up for the Church s teachings on homosexuality and expressing his concern for those who live the homosexual lifestyle. The incident took place at the ULB University in Brussels where the archbishop was participating in a debate on blasphemy laws.
The four women, representing the pro-abortion and homosexual group FEMEN, took to the stage where they disrobed to reveal black-painted slogans on their bare chests and backs, such as my body my rules, and anus dei is coming. They also held signs reading stop homophobia . The women doused the archbishop with water from bottles formed in the image of the Virgin Mary.
For most of the attack, which lasted a number of minutes before the women could be forced off s> tage, Archbishop Leonard sat drenched with water with eyes closed in prayer. After the ordeal, the archbishop kissed the image of the Virgin Mary on one of the water bottles that was used in the attack. Le Soir reports that one of the interveners said of the archbishop: He was very calm and maintained a position of prayer.
I have to believe he was praying for us. Story and censored photos 2 And to round out the other stories, one from today. A female student at Carnegie Mellon dressed up as the Pope from the waist up and naked from the waist down passed out condoms to other students at an annual art school parade.
To make it even slightly more offensive, she shaved her hair down there in the shape of a cross. Now clearly, this was meant to be offensive and in your face. The Diocese has asked CMU to take action against this kind of hateful behavior but CMU said they re unsure if their community standards were violated.
Excuse me? Bishop David Zubik said he understands that when we re growing up we do stupid things but he added that the behavior of this young woman crossed the line. CMU issued a statement saying they ll continue to review the incident.
This is purely hate-filled. There s no other explanation. Can you think of what the college would do if this type of speech were aimed at Jews, Muslims, or any other group for that matter.
If this doesn t fall beneath their community standards it s because they perhaps don t have any. Creative Minority Report 3 Wow I am going to have to dig more into St. Thomas Aquinas to learn how to refute screaming water-dousing topless lesbians and a half-naked condom-dispensing women dressed as the pope.
Or remember Eight feminists flashed their breasts in the heart of Paris s Notre Dame cathedral on Tuesday to celebrate Pope Benedict XVI s shock resignation announcement.
4 References ^ (source) (www.ibtimes.co.uk) ^ Story and censored photos (www.lifesitenews.com) ^ Creative Minority Report (www.creativeminorityreport.com) ^ Eight feminists flashed their breasts in the heart of Paris s Notre Dame cathedral on Tuesday to celebrate Pope Benedict XVI s shock resignation announcement. (www.rawstory.com)
- B e d of R o s e s Mosaic Brown Betty posted a photo: Now this is a couples retreat!!!! I created this mosaic using bighugelabs.com/ below are links to the Photographs of these wonderful photos: 1. Bed of Roses 2 , 2. Pluie de roses sur Manhattan │Bed of Roses , 3. cocktail silliness , 4. Balloons, Bathtub, Confetti and Me , 5. , 6. couples-yoga-synergybyjasmine_reduced , 7. Miraval Partner Yoga , 8. Mt Tamborine Accomodation Escarpment Retreat Elegant Four Poster Bed , 9. super hot sex , 10. Marathon runners , 11. Party time! , 12. Untitled , 13. High Heels and Wine Bottles 14. Not available15. Not available16. Not available
- Cal Exotics / Swedish Erotica Purple Silver Bullet Multi-Speed Vibrator - Cheap Discounts
- California Exotics Butterfly Kiss, Blue
- California Exotics Compact Waterpro Vibrator
- California Exotics Orgasmic Teardrop Vibrator, Purple - Bargin Spot
- California Exotics Platinum Multi-Function Jack Rabbit, Silver
- California Exotics Wild G Vibrator
- Cambridge and Oxford University top sex toys league table | Metro ... Oxbridge students have topped the sex toy spending league table (Picture: File) Students with an impressive IQ may have a higher sex drive than the average undergraduate, new sex toy sales figures suggest. Cambridge University tops the sex toy spending league table, with its students splashing out 9,793 on bedroom aids in the past 12 months. They were closely followed by their Oxford rivals who spent 9,689 on luxury sex toys including rabbit vibrators and soft bondage gear, online retailer Lovehoney revealed.
Lovehoney said its Google Analytics analysis of customer addresses appeared to show a heightened interest in sex amongst students in the Russell Group of elite universities . I think the reason Oxford and Cambridge came top of the university league tables is because their students have always had a healthy interest in sex, a spokesman told the Oxford Student.
1 Fifty Shades of Grey was a big hit with young women and we have found students orders reflecting that. We are getting a lot of orders for soft bondage gear handcuffs, floggers and spankers are all popular.
Oxford Bar Society secretary, Victoria Adelmant, added: Maybe the single Tabs have less enjoyable sex than Oxonians do and thus need more supplementation. Manchester University came third in the spending league table, while seven out of the top ten spending colleges are from the Russell Group representing the UK s leading top 24 universities. Top 10 spenders on sex toys 1.
Cambridge 9,793 2. Oxford 9,689 3. Manchester 5,441 4.
Lancaster 4,103 5. York 3,751 6. Leeds 3,484 7.
Southampton 3,383 8. Warwick 3,213 9. Surrey 3,203 10.
Loughborough 2,981 References ^ the Oxford Student. (oxfordstudent.com)
- Doc Johnson Deep Desire 7.5" Vibrator, Silver
- Doc Johnson Mini Brute Frosted 4.5" Vibrator With Sleeve, Clear Jellie
- Doc Johnson Pocket Rocket Plus, Red
- Doc Johnson The Pleasure Ball Purple Vibrator - Discount Reviews
- Doc Johnson Velvet Touch Vibe 7", Magenta
- Durex Play Allure Personal Massager
- FUCK JAV: Japanese Nurse Uniform Sex Vids Japanese Description ' ' ' ' 007 ' ' ' ' '' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ...
- Hot Pinks - Curved Penis - 6.5-inch - Pink
- Japanese Nurse Uniform Sex Vids ~ japanese nude Email This 1 BlogThis !
2 Share to Twitter 3 Share to Facebook 4 References ^ Email This (www.blogger.com) ^ BlogThis! (www.blogger.com) ^ Share to Twitter (www.blogger.com) ^ Share to Facebook (www.blogger.com)
- Jimmyjane Form 2, Slate
- Lelo Lily Massager, Antique Pink
- Lelo Pico Bong Ako Outie Silicone Waterproof Vibe, Blue - Bargin Spot
- Maybe You Can't Deduct Nose Jobs & Sex Toys From Your Taxes ... One of the only entertaining things about tax season has to be the crazy deductions. Because honestly, what other joy can be reaped from this most dreaded of days? Well, besides a refund, if you get one.
While you might not be able to write off a nose job or your excessive sweating as tax deductions, somewhere out there, someone can. We salute you, crazy deduction-takers. Last year around this time we noted a few oddball deductions 1 , and this year CNNMoney has even more maybe-it ll-work, maybe-it-won t plans from taxpayers in all walks of life.
We ve rounded up a few below, check out their complete list for more head-scratchers. Air conditioning :Who doesn t like a nice cool home in the hot summer months? We all do, but not everyone can deduct air conditioning from their taxes.
One CPA had a client who was able to write off the cost of more than $10,000 in central AC for his house and cottage. He had the medical backup to carry off such a feat, however a note from his doctor regarding a condition that causes excessive sweating. Nose job : Many a taxpayer likely indulges in self-improvement, but it s a rarity for procedures that could be seen as cosmetic changes to be tax deductible.
The owner of a wine store and wine bar in California wrote off his nose job as a business expense, all because he was having issues with his sense of smell. He argued that he had to smell things for his job, as he goes on buying trips to Europe to pick out the best wines. He was able to get it written off with a doctor s note that prescribed the nose job.
Sexy tools of the trade : There are certain professions which require a set of special skills and tools, and one exotic dancer was able to include her webcam business in that special category. Her CPA says she wrote off $200 in vibrators, lubricants and lingerie as a business expense involved in her video work. If a roofer can deduct the cost of his tools used in his line of work, then an actress may deduct her tools used to generate revenue as well, he said.
As long as she was not doing anything illegal, then we could support the deduction. A whole lot of fish : One man deducted hundreds of pounds of tuna from his taxes, as he takes fishing vacations every year and donates the extra fish to a local cannery. That cannery then gives proceeds from the sale of the fish to a religious institution, which allows for the man to claim the value of all that fish as a charitable deduction.
His deductions would often add up to several thousand dollars. Hey, it s the giving back part that counts, doesn t matter if it s money or of the swimming variety. Now s a good time to issue a reminder your taxes are due today so you should be filing those pretty darn soon.
Crazy tax deductions 2 CNNMoney References ^ we noted a few oddball deductions (consumerist.com) ^ Crazy tax deductions (money.cnn.com)
- Ohmibod Club Vibe 2.oh, Black/hot Pink
- Rabbit Vibrator Wand Attachment
- Shimmer Core Metallic Vibrator, Blue
- Silver Bullet Vibrator
- Spanish Anarchists Sent an Explosive Box of Sex Toys to Catholic ... A Spanish anarchist that sometimes goes by the super-catchy name Anticlerical Pro Sex Toys Group says it sent explosive devices hidden within boxes of vibrators to prominent ultra-conservative Catholics in Spain, because nothing screams SUSPICIOUS when you re an abstemious cleric than receiving a shipment of sex toys. Then again... According to Spain s state-owned news agency EFE, the anarchists have sent 1 two such vibrator-cloaked mini-bombs.
One of the devices exploded at a postal sorting office, slightly injuring a woman who was handling the package. The group was targeting the Catholic archbishop of Pamplona, Francisco P rez, and the headteacher of a private school belonging to the extremely-conservative Legionnaires of Christ movement in Madrid. (The Legion of Christ was, by point of reference, founded in 1941 in Mexico by Marcial Marciel, who was accused of sexual misconduct in the 50s, 70s, and 90s, and eventually forced by the Vatican to retire to a life of penitence and silence in 2006). Police in Spain believe that the group (which has also gone by the name Artisans Club for New Uses of Coffee) is also responsible for a bomb packed into a pressure cooker and left near the public prosecutor s office in Madrid, as well as a rudimentary bomb found in Madrid s Almudena Cathedral.
These terrifying discoveries, reported in the wake of the Boston Marathon bombing, were appended with a warning from the anarchists that their Catholic targets could expect more packages in the future: Please accept our apologies. Next time we won't fail. Ever get the feeling sometimes that the world is just teeming with terrible people?
Anyone who makes us sympathize with the Catholic Church must be truly despicable.
Spanish anarchists send Catholics explosive packages containing vibrators 2 Guardian Image via Getty 3 , Peter Macdiarmid References ^ sent (www.guardian.co.uk) ^ Spanish anarchists send Catholics explosive packages containing vibrators (www.guardian.co.uk) ^ Getty (www.gettyimages.com)
- The Perfect 10 Piece Vibrator Dildo Clit Masturbator Sex Toy & Original Artwork Chinese Love Spell Symbol Pocket Card Gift Set - Bargin Spot
- This Eco-Friendly Sex Toy Was A Prank, But Now It's Becoming ... The Swedish company Lelo doesn t sell sex toys; they sell pleasure objects. Their massagers and stimulators are in sex toy stores, sure, but they re also at Brookstone, where massager usually means something you use on your back 1 . They make a vibrator ( the Inez 2 ) that retails for $15,000 as part of a line that includes a gold-plated butt plug ( the Earl 3 ).
Lelo is, in other words, the classiest of dildo manufacturers, and this year, they decided to do something classy for April Fool s Day. The best way we thought we could do that was to faux launch a product that they wouldn t imagine and they d never seen before, their global head of marketing Steve Thompson told me. They settled on an outrageously eco-friendly vibrator, and soon everyone from product designers to copywriters were working on it.
It was a big buzz in the office, Thompson said. Appropriately. Thus, G SM was born.
It was made of recycled car tires and wood pulp. It was powered by twirling an Allen wrench. It was sold in a set of separate pieces to reduce packaging, and had to be assembled by the customer, like an Ikea couch.
It was green. Literally: Forest green was the only color it came in. But the G SM prank worked better than they expected, perhaps in part because they sent the release out not on April 1, but on March 28.
They fooled not just newspapers (like the Daily Mail 4 ), but their own retailers, who asked why there was no price or UPC code. They fooled the trade press, such as it is. Dildesign raved 5 : I hadn t been this excited about a sex toy design in years.
Even our internal sales team fell for it, which was interesting, Thompson said. Looking at the reaction to their little prank, they wondered if it was as farfetched as they had assumed. Recycled wood pulp is not ideal, according to Thompson, and as for recycled car tires?
I think we would stick firmly to silicone in that respect. But using 100% recycled materials, a hand-cranked power system and a disassembled, low-packaging delivery: each of these are 100% achievable. His product designers are now working on a product that would embrace all of these eco-friendly features.
G SM, the joke, may become a reality and soon. When I spoke with Thompson he was in Shanghai, overseeing the roll-out of a line of updated toys coming out the third quarter of this year. G SM came just a little bit too late to influence this product launch, Thompson said.
But there is next year.
References ^ something you use on your back (www.brookstone.com) ^ the Inez (www.lelo.com) ^ the Earl (www.lelo.com) ^ Daily Mail (www.dailymail.co.uk) ^ Dildesign raved (www.dildesign.com)
- Trinity Vibes 5 Inch Slim Vibe, Pink - Price Drop
- Trinity Vibes Finger Grip Pin Point Massager
- Trinity Vibes Trinity Black Bling Vibe
- Trinity Waterproof Rabbit Vibe
- Two-timing Supercharged G-spot Woman's Vibrator - Sales Bargin
- Wand Essentials 8 Speed 8 Mode Wand, Purple